How to apply for a donation
To apply for funds from the Community Trust of Mid and South Canterbury
1. Read the Trust’s Donations Policy. The policy explains amongst other things:
• who the Trust will receive applications from
• the purposes which the Trust will consider an application
• the information required to support the application
• the closing dates for applications
2. Discuss your application proposal with the Community Relations Manager to ensure that your organisation and project are eligible to apply.
3. Complete an Application Form by applying on-line
4. Submit the completed On-line Application prior to the closing date for the round.
5. Generally organisations should apply only once within the Community Trust’s financial year.
A Community Trust donation is not subject to GST.
The Community Trust now has an Online Only application process.