How to apply for a donation
To apply for funds from the Community Trust of Mid and South Canterbury
1. Read the Trust’s Donations Policy. The policy explains amongst other things:
• who the Trust will receive applications from
• the purposes which the Trust will consider an application
• the information required to support the application
• the closing dates for applications
2. Discuss your application proposal with the Community Relations Manager to ensure that your organisation and project are eligible to apply.
3. Complete an Application Form. Download the forms by clicking on the download links on the right, or APPLY ONLINE
4. Send the completed Application to reach us by one of the closing dates listed below.
5. Generally organisations should apply only once within the Community Trust’s financial year.
A Community Trust donation is not subject to GST.
The Community Trust encourages you to use our Online Application form.
Hard-copy application forms can also be downloaded from this website.
Hard-copy application forms are also held at Community House (Timaru & Ashburton), Timaru District Council, Ashburton District Council, Ashburton Information centre, Methven i-site/visitor centre, Mackenzie District Council, Fairlie Resource Centre, Twizel Service Centre, Temuka Community Care Centre, Temuka Service Centre, Geraldine Service Centre, Geraldine Resource Centre, Waimate District Council and Waimate Resource Centre.