As per the announcement from the Government we will be in Level 2 from 11.59pm 7 September. It is important for us to keep those working in Community House safe and therefore, under Level 2 Community House will be open following the Government guidelines.
- All visitors to Community House are required to sign in. This can be done one of 3 ways:
- Covid QR placed at our entrance and Reception, or
- by signing in on our Register sheet, or
- by completing a Covid contact record and placing in the Covid box.
- All visitors are to wear a mask.
- All visitors are to sanitizer. This is available at Reception.
- All visitors are to keep two metres apart.
- If you are visiting one of the organisations within Community House then please make an appointment with them directly before visiting. This ensures that they are in the office and eliminates any unnecessary travel or disappointment.
**Please note that is the above is not adhered to then you will be asked to leave the premises. **