Suitable for small not for profit organisations that only need a permanent office space. With this service Community House provides:
- The advantage of using 27 Strathallan St, P O Box 983 Timaru, as their postal address (groups are allocated a pigeon hole)
- Free access to the Meeting Room on a booking basis
- Free access to Interview rooms on a booking basis
- Ability to store their own lockable cabinet within the Storage area.
- Access to all other shared resources within the building.
Below is the criteria to be eligible for an office space within Community House.
- The group must be a not-for-profit, non government group.
- The group must be a legal entity or be under such an umbrella.
- Priority will be given to groups who operate for at least 20 hours per week, and have a voluntary component to their activities.
- Groups must work with an open door policy and be prepared to work co-operatively and in harmony with other groups in Community House,
- Normally, only one office will be allocated per tenant but further space may be allocated on a case by case basis, where there is a proven need.
- Each group is expected to contribute to Community House – e.g. fire warden/first aiders.
Tenants are responsible for their own telephone costs, provided by a PABX system, and office cleaning.
If you would like any further information, have any questions or would like to pop in to see our available offices please contact Liz Shea on (03) 687 7360.