Suitable for small organisations that only need an office on the “occasional” basis. With this service Community House provides:
- The advantage of using 27 Strathallan St, P O Box 983 Timaru, as their postal address (groups are allocated a pigeon hole)
- Free access to the Meeting Room on a booking basis
- Free access to Interview rooms on a booking basis
- Ability to store their own lockable cabinet within the Storage area.
- Access to all other shared resources within the building.
Community House can tailor your office needs in a way that best suits your community group. All offices are suitable as a workspace for staff and include access to the meeting room, interview rooms and shared resources.
This concept can be custom made to meet the needs of your organisation. Groups can use Office-In-A-Box to:
- Run a Resource Library
- Provide a point of contact for their members (eg. telephone message taking service)
- Offer a Counselling Service
- Utilise part time office space (eg. Operating from an interview room, using a phone line and computer)
- Use meeting rooms for regular meetings
Some additional costs may apply depending on services used.