As per the announcement from the Government we are now in Level 2, which means our offices are open with Covid protocols in place. It is important for us to keep those working at Community Trust Mid & South Canterbury safe and therefore, under Level 2 we will be open following the Government guidelines.
- All visitors are required to sign in. This can be done one of 3 ways:
- Covid QR placed at our entrance and Reception, or
- by signing in on our Register sheet, or
- by completing a Covid contact record and placing in the Covid box.
- All visitors are to wear a mask.
- All visitors are to sanitizer. This is available at Reception.
- All visitors are to keep two metres apart.
- Please make an appointment before visiting.
Please keep up to date with the latest information and the Locations of Interest provided the Government and Ministry of Health. You can stay up to date by…