Objects of the Trust
“The Trustees shall stand possessed of the Trust Fund upon trust to be applied for charitable, cultural, philanthropic, recreational and other purposes being purposes beneficial to the community principally in the specified area.”
Amended Trust Deed – 30 March 2015, Section 4. Paragraph a.
The purpose of making grants is to:
- Generally, provide supplementary funding support rather than act as a principal funding source.
- Focus on supporting an organisation by providing funding at a time best suited to their needs.
- Recognise the continuing and invaluable work of the voluntary sector.
- The Trustees will assess applications for grants against this policy, the criteria and any guidelines that may be developed and reviewed from time to time by the Trust.
- This Policy will be reviewed annually by the Trust with any reviews considering feedback received from grantee organisations and the results of any surveys that are conducted from time to time by the Trust.